I found these casseroles I think I'm going to make. I had other suggestions on a Facebook Post, but a friend sent me this one too:
Breakfast Egg Bake
1 lb cooked crumbled breakfast sausage
20oz refrigerator hash-browns
1 red pepper - chopped
1 T. Instant chopped onion
3 C. Shredded cheddar cheese (divided into 2C. & 1 C.)
3 C. Milk
1 C. Original bisquick
1/2 t. Kosher salt
1. Grease 9x13pan.
2. In separate bowl mix meat, potatoes, red pepper, onion, 2C cheese then spread in pan.
3. In bowl stir milk, bisquick, salt, and eggs until blended then pour over potato mixture in pan.
4. Sprinkle with 1C cheese.
5. Cover & refrigerate at least 4 hrs but no more than 24hrs.
6. When ready to bake, pre-heat oven to 375°.
7. Uncover and bake for 45-60min until light golden brown around edges and cheese is melted.
8. Let stand 10minutes before serving. Serves 12.
*Substitute Pepper Jack cheese for a "spicy" option.
I want to make a coffee cake maybe, but also have been told a French Toast bake would be great!
Mimosas are a must...I'm so hungry writing this lol!