I emailed Web Girl Tina and asked her what my top blogs of 2021 were, and one of those was a blog where I shared recipes, so I thought I'd share a few more I just tried or am trying this week. Jake and I made it a goal to not eat out at all in January, and hopefully we'll be better/more conscious of it going forward. Some of these are healthy and others aren't. LOL Also, if you missed the old one from last year, you can click here for it!!
Also, I find MOST of these on Pinterest!
- First, I have been obsessed with this easy way to make boneless/skinless chicken thighs in the airfryer! I am not KETO btw-this is just a great recipe!
- Quinoa Power Bowls with Maple Chipotle Brussels and Smoky Butternut Squash
- This one was SO good! I didn't have bacon for it or the craisins though! HARVEST COBB SALAD WITH BUTTERNUT SQUASH
- I just made this, but didn't have chili oil and it was just fine! Firecracker Ground Chicken
- I'm planning on making this tonight! Greek Chicken Orzo Power Bowls
- AND here's one on my list I plan to make soon! Slow Cooked Shredded Beef Ragu Pasta