The topics we cover in today's episode with Therapist, Jen:
Find Jen at ucwtherapy.com or on Instagram @goodhumanwork-She offers more info beyond the podcast there!
Helping Other People Understand You (increasing vulnerability)
- Relationship with sister-in-laws especially when there’s 3 of us and one likes one better.
- When you’re the “odd one out” at your spouses family gatherings.
- Relationships with in-laws who drive you crazy and seem to wish you weren’t there?
- After 2 years of marriage, is it normal to be super unhappy and think about divorce?
- Advice for someone thinking they are headed to a divorce?
- How can you nurture communication after divorce?
- How do I not want to kill my husband when he doesn’t think 10 steps ahead like I do?
- How do you deal with clinical anxiety/depression in a relationship?
- I’m ready to go off the pill, and he isn’t.
- How to respond when your partner doesn’t want to go to your family/friends events?