I get asked a lot of questions like, "who is the nicest celeb you've met?"...it's Ed Sheeran BTW
I get asked about Dave and Steve...but funny enough...I ALWAYS get asked how early I have to get up. It's usually surprising for people to hear it's about 5a.m.
I saw Katy Perry posted a rundown of her day, so I thought I'd do the same! Much like you, my days are rarely the same.
1. I wake up at 5a.m...sometimes 5:15 (I go to bed between 9-10p)
2. I rush around getting ready and grab my vitamin and breakfast and run out the door.
3. Stop at Caribou for a Medium Iced Latte with Skim Milk
4. I usually eat oatmeal and chat with Dave and Steve for a bit.
5. You know the drill here...I do the show 6a-10a.
6. We meet after the show to plan the next day's show.
7. I do production (aka record commercials) and edit bits like War of the Roses/Phone Taps
8. I either go to the Life Time to workout, or I head home to eat lunch.
9. Lay on the couch, check memes and watch Netflix
10. I usually discuss with Jake what we'll post for @mouthmeetsmpls, edit the photo, come up with a pun together and decide when we'll post it.
11. Play with dogs/go shopping/something outside of the house...maybe grab a midday coffee
12. Around 6p, I have dinner and start checking the station email which is also when we usually begin working on the show again for the next day.
13. The show is usually finalized by 9p.m. which is when I go take a shower/go to bed.