I love buying local gifts for friends mostly because I like supporting local but also because I know it will most likely be unique. I love Splendid Beast for pet lovers. I love little art pieces from Ashley Mary Art-I just bought a big piece from her this year and so much more! I asked on Facebook, and this might help with ideas from others here in the Twin Cites!
Also, I did just make totes...myself! You can buy, and I'm donating a portion to Pause 4 Paws!
Click here to buy!
1. Anything from Good Things, Kittsona or Patina
2. Accessories from NorthMade or Sota Clothing!
3. Bibelot Shop!
4. Droolin Moose chocolates! Main store in Bloomington, also St. Louis Park, and Burnsville
5. Minnesota necklaces or plaid earrings from Wild Rose Studios! The CUTEST!
6. Anything from the Vintage Studio!
7. Fast Mary’s Bloody Mary Mix https://fastmarys.com/8. Oils and Vinegar from a shop in Woodbury or Stillwater, through in some spices and you've got yourself a basket
9. Local jewelry from mandybymandy
10. Love your melon!
11. Happy sticks and string cheese from Elk River Meats!
12. UNRL they have the best athletic apparel! They even provide some stuff for the wild!
13. Isadore Nuts! https://www.isadorenutco.com If I don't eat them first! Nom!
14.I love to give wares by local artists. This year my artist of choice is Adam Turman adamturman.com
15.Anything from realia by jen. https://realiabyjen.myshopify.com/
16. Bootleg rubs
17. Check out the General Store of Minnetonka. 18. Sisters Heritage soy candles!!! The best candles. Ever. And their lil shop in Anoka is really cute
19. Golden Fig goodies.
20. Anything from Wild Ruffle in Prior Lake!
21. Wine passport for 10 tastings at local wineries. https://mngrapegrowers.site-ym.com/store/ViewProduct.aspx...
22. Ghost in the attic St.croix falls wi23. Hagen and Oats make the best gifts around!
24. Anything from “I like you” in Minneapolis!
25. Burlap & Brass
27. Cheese curds from the Ellsworth creamery.
29. Hell's Kitchen-Minneapolis peanut butter!
30. A piece of jewelry from local designer at MottLAGrace. Beautiful jewelry!!!!31. A growler gift set from Urban Growler Brewing Company in St Paul!
32. Dangerous man growlers or wild rice in a cool container.
33. Triple Crown MPLS www.triplecrownmpls.com
34. Dogs of MSP has fun shirts, pint glasses, and wine glasses! www.dogsofmsp.com/shop
35. Knokes chocolate imports
36. Carver Junk Company Minneapolis goodies!!
37. I, personally, love Christopher Straub’s books and plush toys
38. Minny Spoons Co. Makes a pretty good gift
39. Wild Ruffle hats this year!! 40. Herings Maple Syrup