Today is Tax Day, and so businesses are celebrating by giving you some freebies and discounts! Check out the list of deals from Forbes below:
- Bite Squad. Tax Day is almost here! Bite Squad, the online and mobile food delivery service, is honoring the end of tax season with a tax break special. Whether hungry customers are celebrating because they’ve already filed or are still scrambling to wrap things up, Bite Squad is offering 7.5% off delivery orders on Tuesday, April 17. To take advantage of the one-day deal, customers can simply enter the promotional code “TAXDAY18” when placing an order online or on the Bite Squad app.
- Bruegger's Bagels. Bruegger's Bagels brings back its annual Tax Day deal for a whole week, April 11-17, to match the extended tax filing season and lighten taxpayers’ load. Starting April 11, participating bakeries will offer Bruegger’s famous Big Bagel Bundle for just $10.40 with a downloadable coupon from the company's website – a significant $3.50 "deduction" from the standard price.
- Chuck E Cheese. This tax season, families can enjoy a guaranteed return at Chuck E. Cheese. The Tax Day (Tue, 4/17 - Thurs, 4/19) offer: Buy any large pizza, get one large cheese pizza free. U.S. only.
- Firehouse Subs. Firehouse Subs Firehouse Subs is inviting guests to stop by to receive a free medium sub when they purchase a full price medium or large sub, chips and a drink (valid Tuesday, April 17 through Thursday, April 19, 2018). Please click here for a link to the offer.
- Hardee's. To ease the pain of Tax Day in the U.S., Hardee’s is offering customers a free Sausage Biscuit on April 17, 7-10 a.m., local time, courtesy of its new “Tastes Like America” campaign. Each Sausage Biscuit contains a sausage patty on a freshly baked Made from Scratch Biscuit. Hardee’s famous Made from Scratch Biscuits are handmade with real buttermilk and baked fresh each morning starting at 4 a.m. Be sure to say the password, "Made from scratch," to redeem.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop. Tax Day is here and Potbelly Sandwich Shop is offering deals that will put some ease on your wallet. Customers who sign up for Potbelly Perks by downloading the Potbelly app (iPhone/Android) or online will receive a free sandwich (the free sandwich offer ends when 75,000 sandwiches have been given away). Those already enrolled in Potbelly Perks can enjoy a BOGO Sandwich that will automatically load into the app for redemption on Tax Day (April 17).
- Quiznos. To celebrate Tax Day, Quiznos To celebrate Tax Day, Quiznos is offering a 10.40 percent deduction off any purchase including catering, on April 17 to new or existing Toasty Points loyalty app members at all participating U.S. locations. Also, Quiznos fans who download the Toasty Points loyalty app will receive a free 4-inch sub upon download.
- Office Depot and OfficeMax. Purge the paper, clear the clutter and protect privacy, with free shredding services at all Office Depot and OfficeMax retail stores, March 18 – April 28. Customers can bring in up to five pounds of documents to shred free of charge and redeem the offer in-store by printing a coupon, available here or by showing the online coupon to a retail store associate via their mobile device.