I'm not a good cook. I'm not a BAD cook and I can whip up some great stuff if I follow the recipes. But apparently a good cook doesn't even need a recipe!
Here are 10 signs your a good cook:
1. You cook things from scratch.
2. You can whip something up using random stuff, even if you're low on groceries.
3. You can cook multiple things at once, and get them all done at the same time.
4. You know which herbs and spices go well together.
5. You can finely chop things fast, but safely.
6. You know how to poach an egg.
7. You can guess the ingredients just by tasting something.
8. You can cook a steak perfectly without cutting into it to see if it's done.
9. You experiment with different recipes and add your own twist.
10. You can cook complicated meals WITHOUT following a recipe.