Someone polled 2,000 people and asked them to name things you should accomplish . . . or at least strive for . . . by the time you hit 40. We broke the best ones down into five categories . . .
1. Relationship stuff: Fall in love was the #1 answer overall. But also, have a one-night stand . . . have your heart broken . . . get married . . . and have a kid.
2. Career stuff: Earn a degree . . . reach management level . . . get FIRED . . . start a business . . . land your dream job . . . volunteer . . . and save for retirement.
3. Travelling: Visit other continents . . . go on a cruise . . . go whale watching . . . see a Broadway show . . . see some of the Seven Wonders of the World . . . and fly first class at least once.
4. Living arrangements: Have an apartment in the middle of a city . . . live outside a city . . . buy a house . . . and have a mortgage.
5. Random life events: Own a pet . . . have a really bad hangover . . . win at least 10 bucks on a lottery ticket . . . try to be vegetarian . . . attend a black-tie event . . . go skinny dipping . . . and fight someone.