Here are a few things to look forward to in November . . .
1. Got some money burning a hole in your pocket? Black Friday is November 26th . . . Cyber Monday is the 29th . . . and the 30th is Giving Tuesday.
2. In movies: "Finch" with Tom Hankshits Apple TV this Friday . . ."Ghostbusters: Afterlife" with Paul Rudd arrives November 19th . . ."South Park: Post Covid" hits Paramount-Plus on the 25th . . . and Peter Jackson's big "Beatles: Get Back" documentary premieres the same day on Disney-Plus.
3. Most of the big fall TV shows are already back, but also: The new "Judge Judy" spinoff "Judy Justice" premieres today . . ."Big Mouth" returns to Netflix on Friday . . ."Dexter: New Blood" hits Showtime this Sunday . . ."Riverdale" returns on the 16th . . ."Tiger King 2" hits Netflix on the 17th . . . and the new Marvel series "Hawkeye" arrives on Disney-Plus November 24th.
4. If you're into awards shows: The CMA Awards are November 10th . . . the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony airs November 20th . . . the American Music Awards are the 21st . . . and the Grammy nominees come out on the 23rd.
5. And finally, the holidays: The big ones are Veterans Day on the 11th and Thanksgiving on the 25th. But here are a few more: This Wednesday is National Sandwich Day . . . Thursday is Diwali . . . Saturday is National Nachos Day . . . the 13th is World Kindness Day . . . and the 23rd is National Espresso Day.