Sometimes people aren't just looking for a new job, they're looking for a new CAREER. And a change like that could require some kind of degree or years of special training, but not always.
There's a new report out with a list of jobs that don't require any previous experience, and some of them even pay MORE than the current national median income of $42,000.
Here's the list, along with the average salaries:
1. Recreation and fitness studies teachers . . . $66,000
2. Plumbers, pipefitters, and steamfitters . . . $56,000
3. Insurance sales agents . . . $52,000
4. Heating, cooling, and refrigeration mechanics and installers . . . $51,000
5. Highway maintenance workers . . . $42,000
Others that pay just BELOW the national median include: Exercise trainers . . . group fitness instructors . . . team assemblers . . . order clerks . . . packaging and filling machine operators . . . preschool teachers . . . and janitors.
(For the full report, hit up TheInterviewGuys.com.)