Reddit users made a list of all the unrealistic things you see a little TOO often in movies. How many times have YOU seen these things happen?
1. NO ONE has to wait for anything . . . not a taxi . . . coffee . . . or even a phone call.
2. Lack of paperwork in police movies.
3. Being able to hear right after gunshots.
4. ALWAYS finding a parking place.
5. Women ALWAYS having perfect makeup and hair.
6. Being able to up and leave for a trip without any planning.
7. Someone who is bedridden for months is able to get up quickly and walk.
8. Having time for full-on breakfasts before work or school.
9. Never setting a time for things . . . yet the characters somehow still know when to meet up.
10. The villain wastingtime instead of killing the main character right away.