Tina's Disney Vacation in A LOT of Photos!


& exhausted.

Wednesday 5/5 -

We flew out Wednesday morning and headed straight to Magic Kingdom!


It was SO HOT the first two day we were there. My midwestern body could not handle it. Thank god T bought this tiny fan on Amazon right before we left!!! Gar Bear was thankful too.

Wednesday night we went to Disney Springs for dinner at Wine Bar George.

Thursday 5/6 -

Thursday started at Hollywood Studios and a ride on Tower of Terror.

Last year when we went to Disney in Feb. and missed the opening of Runaway Railway by about a week (sad) so it was awesome to get on it finally this trip!

In a shocking turn of events, we actually left the parks for some pool time.

The wait times were honestly so low (& the weather so hot) we got on pretty much everything in the morning and needed a break.

The pool stint was short lived and we headed back to Studios for a delicious dinner of beer & pretzel.

Friday 5/7 -

Animal Kingdom day!

I think it's important to note that my family rope drops every day (we get there before it opens). It suckkkkkkks to wake up early, but will make the biggest difference in getting on those big rides! Obviously at AK that's Flight of Passage, which we only had to wait about 10-15 miuntes for.

We also got in an excellent safari before riding Everest a bunch.

The saddest part of the whole trip was when I forgot my ID and got carded at Nomad Lounge. I had to watch Gar Bear drink this incredible spicy marg while I sipped on my water...

No worries tho - we park hopped to EPCOT and I got myself a marg there (after stopping at the hotel for my ID). This is the The Garden Margarita: Ojo de Tigre Mezcal, Lettuce Juice, Ancho Reyes Chile Verde Liqueur, Lime Juice, Gracias a Dios Agave Gin, and a Sprig of Thyme from the Jardin de Fiestas booth in Mexico!

Also snagged some ice cream in France!

Saturday 5/8 -

Our official EPCOT day.

We rope dropped and went straight to Test Track. Waited about 10 miuntes to ride, but when we pulled back into the loading area the ride failed and we were trapped in our cars for about 15 minutes. It sucked, but at least I got to sit down! Resting your legs is V important.

Then it was time to EAT! It's currently the Flower & Garden Festival - here's what we got!

Not pictured, but we also tried:

  • The Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey, and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses from The Honey Bee-stro
  • The Crawfish Étouffée with Andouille Sausage and Dirty Rice & Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA from Magnolia Terrace
  • The Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa from Sunshine Griddle.

Everything was SO GOOD!!

Gar Bear and I also snagged a photo with some of the topiaries.

We headed back to out hotel to grab a pizza later that night.

This is a Gar Bear in a chair #art.

Sunday 5/9 -

Our flight wasn't until 6PM so we headed back to Magic Kingdom in the morning. We rode 10 rides in the first 2.5 hours the park was open. Rope dropping people, you gotta do it.

My Dad even took this excellent photo for me! Hashtag Instagram Dad

I had such a great time, but happy to be home!

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content