The Internet is canceling celebrities faster than Netflix can cancel your favorite shows. If you wanna keep up, here's a list of 13 celebrities who were canceled in 2020:
1. Ellen DeGeneres. . . over allegations of a toxic workplace.
2. J.K. Rowling . . . for anti-trans Tweets.
3. "Vogue" editor Anna Wintour. . . for an alleged history of not supporting or elevating Black content creators and employees.
4. Hilaria Baldwin . . . for PRETENDING to be Spanish.
5. YouTuber Gabi DeMartino . . . for selling pictures of herself as a toddler flashing the camera on her OnlyFans.
6. YouTuber Shane Dawson . . . for posting racist and other offensive content.
7. YouTuber Jeffree Star . . . for racism, allegations of sexual assault, and for a website he used to run called "Lipstick Nazi".
8. Lea Michele . . . after fellow "Glee" actress Samantha Marie Ware accused her of various microaggressions on the set.
9. Kirstie Alley . . . for criticizing the Oscars' diversity initiative, and for being a Trump supporter.
10. Bryan Adams . . . for blaming the pandemic on, quote, "Some [effing] bat eating, wet market animal selling, virus making greedy bastards."
11. "Dance Moms" star Abby Lee Miller. . . over allegations of racism.
12. Stassi Schroeder and Kristen Doute . . . for harassing Black "Vanderpump Rules" cast member Faith Stowers.
13. Chris Pratt . . . for being a member of a supposedly anti-LGBTQ church. Also, his perceived conservative views led to him being unofficially named Hollywood's worst "Chris".
(I think it's a stretch to say Chris Pratt is canceled. He'll probably be fine. He even has the support of many of his "liberal" Hollywood friends.)
(And the jury's still out on Ellen, but I feel like she's got a good chance of surviving her debacle.)