My boyfriend made this Balsamic Bruschetta for me on Valentine's Day and I liked it so much so I had him teach me how to make it and now I'll teach you on Facebook Live, Wednesday, at 7pm!
- 8 roma (plum) tomatoes, cored and diced
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, toasted and sliced
In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Mix in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper. Serve on toasted bread slices.