Tina's Shrimp Pasta
•20 large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
•8 plum tomatoes or 2 cups cherry tomatoes
•1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
•¼ cup thinly sliced garlic (about 5 large cloves)
•1 cup chardonnay or other dry white wine
•¼ cup fresh lemon juice
•1/2 cup diced feta cheese
•1 stick butter, cut into pieces and softened
•3 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro
•Coarse salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Cut shrimp in half lengthwise
2. Cut tomatoes into large-bite pieces.
3. Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until golden brown, about 1 minute.
4. Add tomatoes and cook 2-3 minutes or until softened. Add wine and lemon juice, and simmer 3-4 minutes or until slightly reduced.
5. Reduce to medium heat. Add shrimp and feta cheese, stirring gently to combine, being careful not to break up the feta. Simmer 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened slightly and shrimp is cooked through.
6. Add butter and stir gently until it’s melted into the sauce. Add cilantro, then salt and pepper to taste.
7. Toss shrimp with pasta of choice and enjoy!