Neiman Marcus just released its 93rd annual Christmas Book. And if you're not familiar, it's always got a bunch of over-the-top, expensive items targeted at people with way, way too much money. Here are some of this year's highlights . . .
1. A James Bond Aston Martin designed byDaniel Craig, along with a limited edition Omega watch. Cost: $700,007.
2. The chance to star in a makeup Instagram video by a makeup artist namedMario Dedivanovic. He'sKim Kardashian'smakeup guy. This will somehow cost you $400,000.
3. A luxury dog house for $70,000. And to help you figure out how to design the dog house, you randomly get to video chat withDenise Richards. Yeah, as in the actress from"Wild Things".
4. A Moet and Chandon vending machine. It's $35,000 but does come stocked with 360 mini bottles of champagne.
5. A Versace punching bag or $1,550. You can also get Versace boxing gloves for $3,275.