How "Strong" are you?
"Strength" can mean different things. So what does it really mean to be a "strong" person? A new survey asked 2,000 people. And #1 on the list is something NOT everyone sees as a strength. But it was the top answer in the poll.
Here are the top ten signs you're a strong person, according to the survey . . .
1. Being able to admit when you're wrong.
2. Having a positive attitude.
3. Being honest, even when it's tough.
4. Speaking up when you think someone's being unfair.
5. Standing up for other people who are being mistreated.
6. Apologizing when you're wrong. So not just admitting it, but saying you're sorry too.
7. Being supportive.
8. Being able to as for help when you need it.
9. Putting your problems aside to help others.
10. Being patient. A few more that just missed the top ten are being committed to your family . . . being a hard worker . . . not giving in to peer pressure . . . and the ability to forgive people.