So you just had a date. It went great! You want to text them. But you don't want to text too soon. Or the wrong thing. Or a novel saying thank you for a wonderful time. Here are 7 things you can send to hopefully help you get another date!
- We should totally do (insert something you talked about during date) next time!
- Last night was so fun!
- I meant to tell you, you looked incredible tonight!
- Things I remember from our date last night: (thing one), (thing two), and you being an amazing kissing (if applies)
- I checked out that (coffee shop, restaurant, bar, etc.) Please tell me you have more suggestions for me.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give last night an 11. What about you?
- (If date went late) I'm falling asleep at my desk, but I have no regrets.
Some of these are corny yes, but when you like someone and they like you back, corny works!
Read more here.