We're doing a bit on the radio Wednesday morning where I describe someone physically and then you look to see what they really look like. So to get the full value of this blog, look at it while you hear me talk about it on the radio.
DON'T SCROLL DOWN UNTIL I SAY, AND THEN, ONLY SCROLL DOWN ONE PICTURE AT A TIME!
Unless you see this later and I've already done the bit.
Here are the descriptions, numbered to match the pictures.
- He's 6 feet tall. He's got blue eyes, some light facial hair, a thick head of blonde hair that he usually pulls back. He's got kind of a serious air to him and we see him looking serious more often than we see him smiling.
- He has wide-set sad puppy dog eyes, brown hair that's slicked back, full lips and a sly smile.
- He 6'3 with light baby blue eyes, a captivating smile, a smallish nose, and a full head of thick brown hair.
- He's 6'1" with black hair, lots of tattoos, amazingly expressive eyes and he does wear some make up. He's mysterious and doesn't smile easily.
- 6'1" with brown-green eyes, a neck tattoo, thick hair that he brushes straight up. He's got a warm smile and playful eyes.
- He's 6'3" with perfect white teeth, blonde hair, no facial hair, an air of professional arrogance, is very well-dressed and confident.
- He's 6'2" brown eyes and short brown hair. Very chiselled body, with some facial hair. Big bright smile and smoldering eyes.
- He has the biggest blue eyes you can imagine. Very strong features with a smallish nose and prominent ears. Very much a baby face.
Now, let's have a look at what I described!
#1 Ryan Gosling
#2 Steve Buscemi
#3 Bradley Cooper
#4 Marilyn Manson
#5 David Beckham
#6 Donald Trump
#7 Idris Elba
So how did you do? Did you guess if they were hot or not?
And this will teach ya, next time someone describes themselves as having big blue eyes, be careful!!!