A new survey asked people when someone is TOO OLD to use slang terms like "bae" and "hangry." The majority of people say you need to stop using slang terms when you hit 43. But one in four people think you need to stop when you're 25.
The same survey asked people to vote which current slang term they hate the most and these are the top 5.
1. GOAT, which stands for "Greatest Of All Time."
2. Bae, which people use instead of "baby" for their significant other.
3. Hangry, which means you're so hungry you're angry.
4. Fleek, which means "on point."
5. Clap back, which is a slang way of saying "retort."