Sometimes, no matter how upset you get day in and day out of your relationship, it can be hard to call it quits. But you’ll always have those moments when you wonder if things would just be better if you were single. If you’re having trouble letting go of a relationship that no longer serves you, here are some signs that you might truly be happier single:
- You’re constantly checking texts and emails– This is a sure sign that you don’t really trust your partner, and everything they do makes you a little nervous.
- You put all of your time and energy into your career– Work schedules that don’t line up in relationships can prove challenging. If you’re not willing to budge on how much you work, it could be best to just call it quits and focus on the things you want to be doing.
- You want to live in different locations– If you think you or your partner have grown resentful over where you’ve chosen to live, it might be time to move on.
- Your partner wants to skip date nights and trips– Don’t you want to be with someone who’s down for the same dates and adventures you are?
- You’re not sure they’re “the one”– If you’ve only been dating for a while, this one’s no biggie. But if you’ve been in it for a while, and you’re still not sure? You could need some time alone to figure things out.