It sucks to think there are people awful enough to steal packages off your front porch, but we all know that the world isn't perfect.
Here are some tips from Carver County to keep your packages yours!
1. Sign up for delivery alerts so you know when your delivery is scheduled - and when the package has been delivered.
2. If you're not able to be home when a package will be delivered, ask a trusted neighbor to hold it for you.
3. If possible, require a signature for all deliveries.
4. Consider shipping packages to your place of work or use the ship to store option.
5. Be a good neighbor! If you see a package on your neighbor's doorstep, reach out and ask if they would like you to hold it until they are home.
If you do have any packages stolen, first contact law enforcement and then check with your neighbors to see if they saw anything suspicious.