Starbucks is doing things right this holiday season. Although, i think i'd buy more beverages from them if they made the adult like... coffee and kahlua... However, these sound quite tasteful:
1. The Christmas Tree Peppermint Dark Mocha in Australia. That's peppermint mocha, dark chocolate, and green whipped cream.
2. Black Forest Frappuccino in Brazil. That's dark chocolate and cherry flavors.
3. Christmas Panettone Latte in China. It's basically a fruitcake-flavored latte, with dried fruit bits on top.
4. Fudge Hot Chocolate in Germany. It's hot chocolate with extra fudge syrup and gold chocolate curls on top.
5. Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha Latte in Mexico. That's a mocha made with sweeter white chocolate, with cranberry sauce on top of the whipped cream.