A new survey asked 1,000 single men and women about different turn-offs . . . and it found that WHERE you live plays a huge part in your dating life:
1. 84% of women and 63% of men would stop dating someone if they lived with their parents.
2. 66% of women and 56% of men would end things if the other person lived in a, quote, "rough" neighborhood.
3. 47% of women and 34% of men would end things if your home isn't as NICE as theirs.
4. 30% of both women and men say they'd end things if you lived more than a half hour away from them, even if it's in the same town.
5. And 20% of women and 39% of men would break things off if you had a roommate.