The temperatures outside are dropping and the leaves are changing colors so it’s safe to say we’re in full-on fall now. Some folks may be sad to see summer go with it’s long days and sunshine warming their shoulders, but fall really is the best season of the year, especially for moms, and this is why.
- No more summer clothes - So no more worrying if your toenails look cute so you can wear strappy sandals and not wearing a bathing suit in public means not having to deal with that whole grooming situation. Fall means leggings, comfy sweatshirts, and boots and we’re thankful for that.
- It’s furry ankle season - Those leggings we’ll be wearing until spring means we don’t have to shave our legs anymore either.
- Short days, dark nights - It’s tough to get kids to bed early when the sun is still shining at 9 p.m., but when it’s dark at 6:30, bedtime is so much easier.
- Candy season - Moms need to “inspect” their kids candy and get rid of any “suspicious” pieces, along with like half the Reese’s Cups, before letting the kiddos have it.
- Pumpkin spice EVERYTHING - We don’t care if it’s basic, it’s delicious.
- Peak social media cuteness - With all the back-to-school pics, apple orchard snaps, and adorable Halloween photos, fall means cute pictures all day on Facebook and Instagram.
- There’s no such thing as “fall cleaning” - And if there is, we don’t want to hear about it until spring. So fall means less cleaning, more couch time and that’s another reason it’s the best.
- Fall is healthier - There are fewer sunburns, heat strokes, frostbite, and mosquito bites happening, so that makes this season healthier, right?
- Better sexy times - Summer sex is so sweaty and it’s too cold to want to get totally naked during winter, so fall is the best for sexy times. Except that whole hairy legs thing, but somehow we manage.