As I've started to approach my later 20s, I've really tried to take advantage of every opportunity that is presented to me and stopped making excuses as to why I couldn't. But I've definitely been guilty of all six of these excuses and am going to stop using them starting TODAY:
1. "I don't have time." You have more time than you think. You just tend to waste a lot of it.
2. "I don't have anything to wear." You may be sick of your usual outfits, but, do you have an accessory you can thrown on that will change it up a bit?
3. "I don't want to do it alone." Life is less boring when you're not waiting around for other people.
4. "I don't have the funds." You might not be able to splurge all the time, but take time to figure out where your money is coming from and where it's going, so that you can do the things you want
5. "I'm too tired." Are you tired or just lazy? If it's the latter, then rally.
6. "I don't want to cause any drama." Not everyone likes confrontation, but don't use it as an excuse to get out of important conversations.
Full article here.
Photo: Getty Images