There is a lot to see and do at the most magical place on earth, so don’t just jump in with both feet. You need a game plan. The first thing you should know is the mistakes that past newbies have made that you can avoid. Let’s get to them.
- You arrive without a day to day schedule.
- You sleep in instead of getting an early start.
- You tackle multiple parks in one day.
- You don’t bring the necessary essentials for the kids. It’s a long day without them!
- You didn’t wear solid shoes. You could walk 15 miles in a day.
- Your first trip is during a holiday.
- You think Disney transportation takes too long. It’s amazingly fast.
- You don’t set up My Disney Experience. It’s a handy planner.
Here are a few more mistakes to avoid before you head to the happiest place on earth.