You know it's important to take care of yourself but you're lazy well there are some tricks you can use to improve yourself, PureWow put together a hack to improve your life even if you're lazy.
- Keep a one-word journal - For some folks, writing a lengthy entry every day about your innermost thoughts and dreams comes easy and the words flow right out. But if that’s not you, go for the short version, one-word journaling. It’s the quick, low-key ritual where you just choose one word that captures the feeling of your day. It’s that easy.
- Do a two-minute stretch - Remember how good that stretch at the end of a workout is, then in the name of self-care, just skip the exercise part and get to the good stuff at the end. This easy stretch can elongate your spine, but chilling in child’s pose is just as satisfying.
- Call your bestie - Turn those minutes walking to an appointment or waiting for a train into a perfect time to catch up with your best friend. It’s guaranteed to make you smile and give you an instant pick me up for free.
- Take a deep breath - It’s been proven to make you feel better and science says it can help you feel more relaxed in just 16 seconds.
- Put on a sheet mask - Pamper yourself with an easy sheet mask, bonus if you have a glass of wine and watch a favorite show while doing it.
- Purge your Instagram - Do you really want to keep seeing your old high school classmate who can’t seem to let a day go by without posting an inspirational quote? Probably not, so delete. A little Instapurging will make you feel so much better.
- Do nothing - Chill on the couch, take a nap, read a book, or anything that brings you Zen.