For Meatless Monday, I found this recipe for Skinny Lasagna Rolls on Pinterest. I'll be honest, I'm not sure how healthy these actually are with all the dairy and cheese in it, but the title says skinny so I'm going to tell myself that it is healthy.
Here's the recipe:
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 15 oz fat free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- salt and fresh pepper
- 32 oz spaghetti sauce
- 9 tbsp (about 3 oz) part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, Parmesan, egg, salt and pepper.
- Spoon about one cup sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 baking dish (or use mini baking dishes if you want to freeze or share.
- Place a piece of wax or parchment paper on the counter and lay out lasagna noodles.
- Make sure noodles are dry.
- Spread 1/3 cup of ricotta mixture evenly over noodle.
- Carefully roll and place seam side down onto the baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining lasagna noodles.
- Spoon sauce over the noodles in the baking dish and top each one with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese. Put foil over baking dish and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Makes nine lasagna rolls.
- To serve, ladle a little sauce on the plate and top with lasagna roll.
I found the whole recipe here.