These are some of the revisions you can make to your dating profile to improve your life in 2018.
- Delete the selfies – At LEAST get rid of the low-res mirror pics. Having a good selection of photos of yourself is the first step in being taken seriously.
- Swap out your photos – Maybe it’s time that you had a whole new, more recent photo set up for seeing.
- Pick two apps and stick with them – There are so many apps to choose from. Put your attention into two of them and let the others rest.
- Use keywords in your profile – Positive and optimistic keywords for yourself is a great way for people to know what you’re like.
- Stay active – Make sure you don’t need to update anything once every couple of weeks, and keep up with your messages if you’re serious about finding a partner.