Here are some of the things to watch out for if you’re dating a true douchebag:
- He loves “chilling” - If he prefers to put minimal effort into your plans, he might be a little douchey.
- He’s tactile - There’s something awesome about being touched by the person you like for sure. But when it becomes excessive, it might not be so nice.
- He has no idea where you work - The person you date should be interested in the things you do and what you’re up to.
- He hasn’t accepted your friend request on Facebook - If he’s not willing to be your friend publicly, then why are you spending time with him?
- He asks you when you’re on your period to plan dates - Uhhhh, no. If you want to hang out with someone, it shouldn’t matter if it’s their time of the month.
- He only texts you to arrange a hookup - And when it comes to actually talking on the phone? Forget it.
- He “doesn’t like labels” - This is a sure sign that he’s just not that into you.
- He doesn’t give a crap when you dump him - If you’ve recently gotten in a tiff and he didn’t seem threatened at the thought of losing you, he’s probably a douche.