- Wait three days to call or text them back - Why play games in a relationship, if you want to see someone again just call them, and within 24 hours is always a plus.
- Don’t reveal too much – Sure it’s good to be cautious when your first starting out, but if you want a relationship to work you’re going to have to open up to the other person eventually.
- Lower your standards – Yes some people may be seeking perfection and that isn’t realistic, but that doesn’t mean you should compromise your values and settle for someone you don’t really want.
- Change to become more likable – You want someone to fall in love with you, not someone you’re pretending to be.
- Wait for him to make the first move – In this day and age it’s perfectly acceptable for a woman to approach a guy they are interested in.
- Don’t have sex until the third date – That number is pretty random. It’s okay to have sex with a date as soon as you feel comfortable doing it.
- Withhold sex to punish him – Intimacy is a natural part of a relationship and shouldn’t be used as a bargaining tool of any kind.
- Men, don’t be too sensitive – No fellas, you won’t look wimpy if you show that you can be sensitive too. That’s a pretty sexist attitude so guys, feel free to cry and your next sad movie and feel confident about it.
- Happily ever after means marriage – There’s no rule that says you can only be happy if you’re married. It’s okay to make your own rules in a relationship. Often times when folks feel pressured to get married they don’t wind up being happy in the long run.
Source: Fox News