There are a ton of benefits when it comes to living like a minimalist: it betters the environment, your purpose and your brain space, too. Here's 10 ways to start living with less, according to PopSugar:
- Write down your goals. It's easier to accomplish them.
- Declutter all of your belongings. If you don't need it, get rid of it!
- Donate any duplicates. No point in having more than one of the same thing.
- Own versatile clothing. You'll buy less clothing articles each season.
- Become more eco-friendly. Get rid of your waste AND help the environment.
- Repeat meals. Less ingredients to buy at the supermarket!
- Eliminate toxic relationships. People have to go sometimes, too.
- Pack and travel lightly. It'll make traveling easier.
- Remember experiences are greater than things. Invest in lifelong experiences.
- Don't be too hard on yourself. You're doing your best.
Source: PopSugar; photo: Getty Images