Here are the ten things you can do to turn around a crappy day.
- “Embrace your bad mood.” - It’s better to just accept where you are than focusing on changing it.
- “Take advantage of your bad day by tackling a task.” - Be productive! Put that energy to good use!
- “Consider how you may have played a part in the day’s outcome.” - Accepting fault is a great way to get past some negative emotions. But don’t beat yourself up!
- "Focus on gratitude.” - Thinking about things you’re grateful for is always a good mood booster.
- “Ask a friend to go for a walk with you.”
- “Find a furry friend.” - What better pick-me-up than a puppy!
- “Indulge in a little ‘me time.’”
- “Get into #BeastMode.” - It’s time to workout, folks!
- “Put your bad mood into perspective.” - Things could be worse!
- “Find the silver lining.” - Look for reasons to smile.
Source: Huffingon Post