Still single? Here's 10 reasons you're the reason you're not in a relationship.
1. You keep your ex on a pedestal. There's a reason things ended. Let it go, and let someone else in.
2. Your ex still hangs around. It's almost impossible to move on when your ex is still in the picture.
3. You play it too cool. Don't fear rejection; put yourself out there.
4. You write someone off because they don't check all your boxes. Give 'em a chance.
5. You mistake a bump in the road for the end of the road. Give 'em a second chance.
6. You constantly complain about your singleness. Ever hear the phrase 'self-fulfilling prophecy'?
7. You let you friend(s) draft your texts. Write your own damn texts.
8. You refuse to go on dates sober. No more shots to take the edge off.
9. You mistake your fear of commitment for a bad gut feeling. Don't psyche yourself out.
10. You assume it's not going to work out from the get-go. Again... ever hear the phrase 'self-fulfilling prophecy'?
Source: Elite Daily; photo: Getty Images