1. A trampoline hall. Unleash your inner child; skip, bounce and hop your way around a room filled with trampolines of all different sizes.
2. A climbing gym. You really have to trust each other to do this one because you’re in control of the ropes attached to each other's harnesses, but professionals are on-site to supervise.
3. A theme park. Scream and squeal on a roller coaster together. It'll make you feel like a teenager again.
4. A rollerskating rink. Go old school and take your date to the rollerskating rink.
5. An outdoor dance class. Warmer weather means indoor classes move outdoors. Try swing dancing or salsa lessons in the park.
6. A music festival camping trip. Pitch a tent at your favorite fests.
7. A ghost tour. Even if you don't believe in ghosts, you'll learn some eerie history.
8. Trapeze lessons. It could be thrilling for you and your love to learn to flip and swing through the air.
Source: Glamour; Photo: Getty Images