It's important to stay positive and to take care of yourself. If you're feeling overwhelmed by stress or feelings of hopelessness, try these simple tricks to reset and reclaim your happiness:
- Unplug. Delete Twitter and Facebook from your phone.
- Breathe. Breathing centers your soul (and reminds you of your basic needs i.e. air)
- Go outside. Vitamin D can elevate your mood, especially if you go for a walk/ jog.
- Change what you can. Call a senator if you need to.
- Donate your money to a worthy cause. See something you don't like? Donate to a cause that supports what you do want.