Cheetos is opening a pop-up restaurant in New York City next week that only serves food made with Cheetos . . . including mac and cheese, nachos, and cheesecake.
We don't know if this place counts as fine dining, but we DO know people are going to be lining up for hours to get in.
Cheetos is opening a pop-up restaurant in New York City next Tuesday that ONLY serves food made with Cheetos. Some of the highlights are . . .
1. Grilled cheese filled with cheese, bacon, tomatoes, and Cheetos.
2. Mac and cheese made with white cheddar and a Flamin' Hot Chipotle Ranch Cheeto crust.
3. Tacos with chicken, veggies, and Flamin' Hot Limon Cheetos on top.
4. Nachos that use Cheetos instead of tortilla chips.
5. And a CHEESECAKE with a Cheetos crust.
The restaurant will only be open for three days, but if it goes well, they'll probably be doing it again. And they'll also be releasing a recipe book if you want to make the stuff yourself.