Need a better morning routine? A neuroscientist says this routine when you wake up will make you better at everything.
Ryan Seacrest shared how you can upgrade your mornings after a neuroscientist from Stanford said that doing this can help make you "better at everything."
Here's what you need to do... take notes!
- WAKE UP BEFORE 6:30AM
- TAKE A 10 MINUTE WALK OUTSIDE
- DELAY CAFFEINE FOR 90 MINUTES*
- WATER WITH ELECTROLYTES
- 90 MINUTES OF FOCUSED WORK
- AN HOUR OF PHYSICAL EXERCISE
- DELIBERATE COLD EXPOSURE**
* Delaying caffeine helps maintain focus for longer periods throughout the day.
** This can be a cold shower or ice bath