iHeartRadio has the joy of connecting music fans to their favorite artists, music and radio stations over the last several years. Here's 8 things you didn't know the iHeartRadio app can do:
1. Save your stations and playlists to your library.
Access your saved stations and playlists for easy listening.
2. Listen to FM/AM radio stations anytime, anywhere.
Away from home and want to listen to your favorite hometown radio station? You can.
3. Listen to your favorites on My Favorites Radio.
All of the artists, songs and stations you "heart" are noted and added to your My Favorites Radio station.
4. Make your own playlists.
Gym playlist? Check. Lake playlist? Check. TBT Playlist? Check. It's all possible with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™ (which allow you to listen with unlimited skips & offline).
5. Listen to playlists to match your mood, activity, or jam out by genre.
You can browse playlists by themes, moods, activities and genres under Playlists.
6. Stream podcasts
Stream podcasts from personalities like Ryan Seacrest, The Dave Ryan Show's Falen and more.
7. Go to sleep at night listening to your favorite music.
Use the sleep timer!
8. Kick off your morning with your favorite songs using the Alarm Clock!
You can hit the snooze button, too.
Photo: Getty Images