First dates can be awkward AF, so here's a few fun activities that'll help you get through your first hangout:
- Playing mini golf. Friendly competition inspires flirtatious teasing and witty banter.
- Going to an amusement park. Talk between thrills.
- Visiting the zoo. Talk about life while you look at the wildlife.
- Catching a movie screening. No small talk necessary.
- Going ice skating. Link arms and giggle about sucking at ice skating.
- Going on a group dinner date. The more the merrier, especially if you don't know what to say.
- Watching a football game. Hoot, holler and cheer together!
Source: Seventeen; photo: Getty Images