Halloween's about a week away, and if you're looking for a cute but comfortable 'lazy girl' costume, I gotchu. Here's 6 Halloween costumes you can make using a sweatshirt:
- Ariana Grande. Channel your inner pop princess with an Ariana Grande-inspired look. All you need is an over-sized sweatshirt to wear as a dress with some over-the-knee boots and a super high ponytail.
- An Actual Sick Day. Throw on a hoodie, grab a box of tissues and put your hair up in a messy bun.
- Netflix And Chill. Grab a friend. For Netflix, DIY their logo on a red sweatshirt, and for Chill, write that on the other sweatshirt. Complete with fuzzy slippers.
- A Lifeguard. Throw on your old lifeguard sweatshirt or buy one at Walmart. Don’t forget your whistle, sunglasses and flip flops.
- DIY Pikachu. Recreate the most famous Pokémon with a yellow sweatshirt. Add eyes and ear to complete the look.
- Thing One and/or Thing Two. You'll need a couple red sweatshirts and some felt to use for the labels.
Source: Elite Daily; photo: Getty Images