Falling in love is one of the best feelings in the world (that's what people tell me, anyway). Here's a few ways to tell you're in love with The One, not just someone.
- You'll feel surprised. You may feel shocked, like you can't believe he/ she exists, let alone loves you, too.
- You'll feel safe. Elite Daily writer Anjali Nowakowski notes when you're with the right someone, you'll know because you'll feel safer than you have in previous relationships.
- You'll feel constantly happy. You'll experience a joyful, happy feeling all the time, almost every second.
- You'll feel more mature. You'll be patient, present and you'll always want to talk to him/ her.
- You'll feel valued. He/ she will make you feel like you're the best thing that's ever happened to them.
- You'll feel free. You won't feel constrained, lie you're giving up your personal freedom; you'll feel more free than you've ever felt.
- You'll feel hopefull. When you fall in love with the right someone, you'll feel hopeful about the future.
Source: Elite Daily; photo: Getty Images