I had never tried this drink before making it on Facebook Live and it ended up being really good so I wanted to share!
- 3 ounces of fresh cucumber juice
- 1 1/2 ounces of lime juice
- 1 1/2 ounces of tequila
- sugar/stevia to tast (about 1/4-1/2 teaspoon)
- club soda (about 3 ounces)
- lime and cucumber wedges for garnish
- Fix a small glass with ice
- Mix the cucumber juice, lime juice, tequila, and stevia/sugar together in the glass
- Fill up the glass the rest of the way with club soda
- Garnish and enjoy!