I made a personal new year's resolution to attempt to date more. I've always had the mindset that forcing a relationship to happen just because you want a significant other is bad, but also not trying at all when you would like to date someone isn't good. I found this article of dating resolutions and I'm going to attempt to stick to you, especially # 9!
1. SAY "YES" TO MORE FIRST DATES
2. SAY "YES" TO MORE SOCIAL EVENTS
3. TRY A NEW DATING APP
4. GO ON A GROUP DATE
5. STOP GHOSTING PEOPLE
6. BE CLEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR
7. THINK OUTSIDE YOUR "TYPE"
8. MOVE ON FROM UNINTERESTED PARTIES
9. TEXT WHENEVER YOU WANT TO
10. EMBRACE SINGLEDOM
Full article here.
Photo: Getty Images