I made this egg bake and biscuits and gravy casserole for Easter brunch, and they were a hit.
Breakfast Egg Bake
1 lb cooked crumbled breakfast sausage
20oz refrigerator hash-browns
1 red pepper - chopped
1 T. Instant chopped onion
3 C. Shredded cheddar cheese (divided into 2C. & 1 C.)
3 C. Milk
1 C. Original bisquick
1/2 t. Kosher salt
1. Grease 9x13pan.
2. In separate bowl mix meat, potatoes, red pepper, onion, 2C cheese then spread in pan.
3. In bowl stir milk, bisquick, salt, and eggs until blended then pour over potato mixture in pan.
4. Sprinkle with 1C cheese.
5. Cover & refrigerate at least 4 hrs but no more than 24hrs.
6. When ready to bake, pre-heat oven to 375°.
7. Uncover and bake for 45-60min until light golden brown around edges and cheese is melted.
8. Let stand 10minutes before serving. Serves 12.
*Substitute Pepper Jack cheese for a "spicy" option.
I also found this bundt on Instagram. I was going to make a coffee cake anyway, so this one looked great. I'm gonna try it for Christmas morning. I'm leaving out the coconut.
I also saw this cocktail and thought it looked great, so I might make it for Christmas Eve!