She found this in her AirBnB and left

I use Airbnb all the time and love it. This woman got one and went on a tour, and she found...a huge ball of mold...with time still left on the microwave. Like...how long had that been there...was it from a drunk night, you know the ones where you start making food and pass out? We'll never know. Here's her full story and the disturbing photo! 

 
Falen

Falen

Want to know more about Falen? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 101.3 KDWB!

title

Content Goes Here