First of all, Oprah is awesome. She is awesome for a lot of reasons, and as they say, when she speaks, we listen. SO when Oprah tells me her 10 rules for success, I listen. You can click here for an article where she gives more examples from her personal life for these rules. Also, below, I have a video mesh-up with her speech at the Golden Globes and Kesha's BA song, Woman.
1. Set Boundaries: You have to choose what is right for you. What you want to say yes to!
2. Create the life that you want. Everything begins with a thought.
3. Turn your wounds into wisdom. Your true passion should feel like breathing.
4. Live your life to the fullest. Live out the truest/highest vision/version of yourself.
5. Demand Respect.
6. You become what you believe.
7. Touch lives every day. Use your light to be someone else's. Use your work as an expression of your art.
8. Own your life. Keep going. Never quit.
9. Live a truthful life. Pursue the idea of being yourself. Live your life from truth and you will serve everything.
10. Say Thank You!