Who doesn't like ice cream?! I realize you may not be able to have it if you can't have dairy, but that doesn't mean you don't dream of that creamy delight. Well, the type of ice cream you get says a lot about your personality apparently. Baskin-Robbins just hired a "behavioral food expert" to analyze what people's ice cream preferences say about their personalities. And here's what they found . . .
1. People who eat ice cream cones are IDEALISTS. People who get their ice cream in a bowl and cup are more rational.
2. People who like sundaes are open, passionate, and motivated.
3. Optimists are most likely to order cookies and cream or chocolate chip cookie dough. Realists are more likely to get chocolate.
4. People who eat ice cream out of the carton are resourceful, dependent, and introverted.
5. And people who like milkshakes are fearless, impulsive, and young at heart.
Apparently, I'm an idealist...and optimistic???!?!