Millennials have a bad rep for just about everything, especially choosing hookup culture over dating. Or do they? Today partnered with Greatist to survey millennials about modern dating. Here's 7 dating tips by millennials for millennials:
- Meet people IRL. More than 60 percent of millennials surveyed prefer to meet people through mutual friends/ organically. Get off the apps!
- Get to know your neighbors. 36 percent of millennials surveyed prefer to date people who live nearby.
- Know what you're looking for. List the qualities in a partner that are most important to you, and don't settle for less!
- Don't ghost. End your relationship in-person.
- Have an end game. Most millennials aren't looking for just sex.
- Sex and love should be connected. An emotional connection makes sex better, people!
- Keep dating, even when you don't feel like it. You never know when love will come your way.
Source: TODAY; photo: Getty Images